We would like to provide you with an outstanding customer service, so you return again and recommend us.
Which Terms Apply
For orders, the terms and conditions in place at your time of order will apply, as we may change them at any time. For everything else, the current terms and conditions will apply.
They will preside, even if contradictions are found elsewhere.
Pricing and Payment
Customers inside or outside the European Union (EU) may be required to pay LOCAL TAXES when purchasing software.
If there is a mistake in our pricing we’ll give your the opportunity to confirm at the correct price or cancel your order.
All offers and discounts may be withdrawn at any time.
Our maximum liability to you shall not be more than the price you purchased our software or licence for. When a licence expires we shall no long be liable.
We shall not be liable for any loss or damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages, even if we or third party agents have been advised of the possibility of such damages. This includes damages such as data loss, failure to operate and lost profits.
We offer no warranty of any kind that our website and emails will be free of viruses and errors. We do not accept any responsibility for the content, monitoring and internet cookies of other web sites we link to; which also applies to their content embedded within our webpages (such as YouTube).
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights or exclude any liability we are not permitted to do so by law.
Copyright of FREE and PRO Plugins
FREE and PRO Plugins we create for WordPress are available to use under the GNU General Public License, which is a free, copyleft license for software. You can find our more information here.
As per GPL3 guidelines, the following “Additional Terms” will also apply:-
- You will preserve any reasonable legal notices or author attributions in that material or in the Appropriate Legal Notices displayed by works containing it
- You are Prohibited from misrepresentation of the origin of that material, or requiring that modified versions of such material be marked in reasonable ways as different from the original version
- You are limitied in the use for publicity purposes of names of licensors or authors of the material
- You are declined from using our registered trade name, Delphi Solutions Ltd.
- You will indemnifiy of licensors and authors of that material by anyone who conveys the material (or modified versions of it) with contractual assumptions of liability to the recipient, for any liability that these contractual assumptions directly impose on those licensors and authors.
Copyright of all Other Material
The copyright and all other rights in all of the material on this web site are owned by Delphi Solutions Ltd, or is included with the permission of the rights owner. All rights are reserved.
As a visitor to this site you may copy or transmit material on this web site for your own private, non-commercial purposes. You may also crawl our website to generate information for an internet search engine or to check links. You shall not otherwise copy or transmit any material on this web site; otherwise copying this work without express consent is violation of international copyright laws, and we will prosecute to the full extent of the law.
Glossary of Terms
“you” and “your” refers to the person or business using our website or purchasing our goods.
“we”, “us”, “our”,”WP Plugin PROs” and “www.WPpluginPROs.com” refer to Delphi Solutions Ltd, registered in England with company no.GB3694921 and VAT registration no. 697811091. Our registered office is 3 Chilton Close, High Wycombe, HP10 8AQ, England.
Our agreement with you is based apon the laws of England and Wales.